ads

mardi 17 mai 2011

KaKa real

Kaka denied any desire to leave Real Madrid on Tuesday during a promotion. Neither the arrival of Sahin, and competition from Ozil, especially not the tweet quickly removed from his mother, announcing a future family to London, do deviate from the Merengue.
RELATED LINKSKaka: Chelsea's mom speaksKaka to sell?Kaka, the desired reactionRemain? Not remain? Kaka, one of the Galactic recruited by Florentino Perez in 2009, in which Jose Mourinho does not grant credit to a holder, could be the hero of one of the great dramas of the next transfer market. The Brazilian, anyway, took advantage of a promotion Tuesday to repeat his desire to play for Real Madrid and stay there, a line of defense which he never deviated when his Spanish success has been put into question."The truth is that I am in Madrid and that is where I want to be," he said. The question was about the tweet that unleashed the web last week, when her mother spoke of a future home in London "next year" and withdrawing his post after five minutes against speculation sending Kaka to Chelsea. "My mother will go to a conference to a preaching in London, Kaka justified, but I say clearly that I want to play in Madrid next season. I think neither a return to Brazil or to go in the Premier League or Italy . The goal is a great season with Real. "Sahin recruiting for 10 million euros, already announced, is yet emerged as a call for additional departure to a position already held in Madrid by Mesut Ozil. "I do not know well Sahin said Kaka, I just know he has a great season with Borussia Dortmund and a great effort to come to Madrid. Ozil? It is a privilege to have him at her side ". Kaka definitely fits into the continuity of the project in Madrid. "It leaves a good season, I want to continue here. I have maintained a great relationship with Milan and I am very proud to have played, but I want to win titles in Madrid." Recruited in June 2009 to 67.2 million euros, Kaka is under contract until 2015. We have not finished hearing about this summer. Chelsea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire